All workshops are designed to provide evidenced based information, in a relaxed and friendly setting, and aim to give you the skills needed to support a new mother in her breastfeeding journey.
All sessions include a workbook/information booklet with full reference list, Certified for CPD.
Cost per session:
Health Care Professional £50
Student Midwives/Student Health Vsitor/Doula £35
Breastfeeding the Newborn
* Anatomy and Physiology of Lactation
* Positionning and Attachment
* Normal Newborn Breastfeeding behaviour
* Emotionally Supporting the new Mother
* Trouble Shooting Common Problems
* Nipple Shields Friend or Foe?
* Expressing Milk
* Partners and Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding in Difficult
* Breastfeeding the Premature Baby, and babies who are poorly.
* Tongue Tie Trouble
* Drugs in Breastmilk
* Postnatal Depression and Breastfeeding
* Cows Milk Protein/ lactose Intolerance and the breastfed Baby
* Reflux and the Breastfed Baby
Venue: SL4 6LY, full address provided on booking. Close to M4/M25 and Local Public Transport.
Future Dates for 2017:
Session 1 - 1st April, 13th May, 3rd June, 16th Sep, 7th Oct, 4th Nov,
Session 2 - 22nd April, 27th May, 24th June, 30th September,
21st Oct, 18th Nov.
Spaces are Limited, To Book your place Complete the form opposite, stating your preferred date.